OUR SPECIAL “HVLS FAN” LINES
We developed some special product-lines for our HVLS fan range:
- Alternative drive-systems / alternative supply-voltages, such as :
- 1-phase AC → 110-120 V, 200-250 V @ 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 3-phase AC → 110-120 V, 200-250 V, 575–600 V @ 60 Hz, 660-690 V @ 50 Hz
- DC → 120 V
- With lower noise, lower weight.
- “Off the grid” drive of HVLS-fans by using solar energy, wind energy or a combination of both (especially in combination with DC-motors) allowing even faster pay-back of the initial investment and making the HVLS-fans an even GREENER product than it already is.
- “Ex” (spark-free or explosion-proof) execution for safe use in explosion-endangered locations.
- Alternative, more efficient and performant blade-designs (quite different from the traditional aerofoil-blade design), delivering more flow, creating higher air-velocities to still larger and higher spaces, with less power and less noise.
- Alternative, lighter materials for blades, hub, as well as other fan-parts (possible use of composite and synthetic materials) creating a much lighter HVLS-fan, easier to be carried by building-structures (new or existing).
- Additional impeller-sizes, all the way up to → 9,8 m / 32 ft
For instance : 7,9 m / 26 ft - 8,5 m / 28 ft - 9,1 m / 30 ft - 9,8 m / 32 ft
- Additional impeller-sizes, all the way down to → 2,4 m / 8 ft
For instance : 2,4 m / 8 ft - 3 m / 10 ft - 4,3 m / 14 ft
- Alternative, lower blade-quantities per impeller, such as 2 or 3
- Alternative hub-designs, allowing possible performance-change through bl
- Additional building-structure fixing-systems, allowing safe, rigid and permanent connection to any kind of building-structure
We are continuously on the outlook to expand our HVLS-fan range with new special product-lines and features.
We attentively listen to the market and to our customers.
We take into account customer feed-back, we learn from it and we make technological steps forward.
As this is also a “commercial” product with a large world-wide potential, both residential as industrial, we only consider those changes which allow us to maintain the most competitive prices and the fastest pay-back times.
We will keep you updated about any new developments.